If you are buying or selling a property located in Sudbury or anywhere in Ontario, Real Estate Lawyers.ca LLP can assist you with the closing. Included in our flat-rate legal fee is one remote video signing appointment. You can sign by video conference anywhere in the world from 7am-midnight (EST) 7 days a week. (www.RealEstateLawyers.ca/mobile)
1191 Lansing Avenue, Unit 1 (Nearest Major Intersection: Lansing Ave & Lasalle Blvd., Sudbury , Ontario P3A 5C5
NOTE: This location is by appointment only and only Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm
Our Sudbury Real Estate Lawyers can close your real estate transaction. Whether you are buying a home, selling a home or need to refinance your mortgage Real Estate Lawyers.ca LLP can handle all your Sudbury real estate needs. Contact us today!
1. 100% price match guarantee (www.RealEstateLawyers.ca/guarantee)
2. Video conference anywhere in the world from 7 am-midnight (EST) 7 days a week
3. Pay your down payment electronically to our trust account via bill payment
4. Pick up your keys at any of our 30+ offices locations throughout Ontario
5. Speak to a lawyer for legal advice on your transaction
6. Client portal to manage all of your transactions (coming soon!)
7. We wire your closing funds to the seller’s lawyer from one of our trust accounts (we have accounts at all major financial institutions to maximize funds transfer speed between lawyers)
8. Each of our lawyers has $59 million insurance coverage per transaction whereas the industry standard is $1 million
9. We can close transactions where the purchase price exceeds $1M as each of our lawyers has $59M per transaction, whereas LawPro has advised that 99% of all lawyers only have the minimum insurance of $1M per transaction.
Forward your Agreement of purchase and sale (and Status Certificate) along with all waivers to our office. (Can be sent by you or your Real Estate Agent)
Contact your Mortgage Broker or Lender (Bank)